Position : Administrator
An Administrator will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. A great administrator has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Manage and maintain various types of company asset
- Perform human resources related tasks
- Perform a broad range of administrative tasks
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office and Windows application
- Must be bilingual (Korean & English)
- Previous experience is not needed but preferred
Position: Construction Project Manager
Project Manager is responsible for all project phases including scheduling, cost control, and field coordination. Most important functions include oversight of the successive phases of projects, managing resources, managing client expectations, providing unequivocal leadership, and complying with Exbon’s business and legal policies and protecting the Company from unnecessary risks.
- Ensures the overall safety scheduling and team development of his/her assigned project with an eye to meeting customer expectations and in keeping with Exbon’s standards of excellence
- Understand the contract and scope of work thoroughly, establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Work closely with the clients, project leads, team members, subcontractors and other project associates
- Provide clear directions and coordination to all project team members
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Strong Communication Skills in verbal and written
- Strong Team Leadership
- Ability to multi-task under time constraints
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project, Auto CAD and etc.
- Flexibility with travel requirements & overtime as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or other Engineering
As an Estimator, you will develop budget estimates by performing accurate take offs with given specs and information. You will review the scope of assigned work and provide an accurate estimate. The estimator will assist you with all phases of the bidding process as needed such as prepping bid invitations and sub call-outs. Moreover, you will collect subcontractor bids or vendor quotations and evaluate with all phases of construction work in mind.
- Reviewing scope of work
- Providing accurate estimates
- Assisting with all phase of the bidding process, including prepping bid invitations and subcontractor call-outs
- Collecting and evaluating subcontractor bids and vendor quotations
- Establishing bid strategies
- Identifying risks and advantages of bids
- Analyzing competitors, trends, localities, client characteristics, etc.
- Reviewing and finalizing SOWs and RFPs
- Developing and analyzing value engineering and management options
- Preparing budgets based on minimal information
- Analyze estimates vs actual costs
- Preparing estimate checklists and timelines
- Maintaining and communicating data on construction and material cost trends
- Estimating, cost management, and/or project management experience
- Degree or Certificate in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture or Engineering preferred
- Strong proficiency with RSMeans, E4Clicks, eGordian and Multiple Trades
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and MS Project),
- Experience in BIM, LEAN and LEED practices is a plus
- Knowledge of On-Screen Takeoff Software is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Click APPLY BY EMAIL or Email email@example.com to submit your resume and be considered immediately!
Please visit our website, www.exbon.com to learn more about our company and values.
Exbon Development, Inc. is committed to the principles of EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)