Expert Categories

Su Jin Kwak CPA

Name: Su Jin Kwak

Tel: 212-775-8299




Our ongoing research on most updated tax laws and regulations, combined with our experience will lift the weight off your shoulders. Preparing tax returns is our expertise and no potential deductions are ever overlooked.

We have assisted F-1, J-1, R-1 and many other foreign visa holders with each of their specific needs. From reporting their income, to consulting their financial plans, we have guided each individual for a more assured experience in the United States. 

We offer a range of services to individuals regarding all tax needs. Services we provide include, and are not limited to:

·  Resident Federal tax returns
·  Non-resident Federal tax returns
·  State tax returns
·  Rent credit claims
·  Reporting Foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR)
·  Consulting and financial advisement
·  Tax payment plans

Location: New York, NY


학비환급(AOC)이란 무엇인가?
View: 2715
By sujinkwak Posted: 3 years ago


Leave a comment

The following information is based on data supplied by The Su Jin Kwak C.P.A. does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of this information and has no liability or responsibility for any actions taken regarding this information.
This information may not be redistributed without the consent of